Sunday, April 20, 2014

Drum & Bass Arena - Wilkinson, Sub Focus, Matrix...How could You Go Wrong?

Drum & Bass, Acid House, Trap Wobble, Dirty Breaks ...Can Anyone ID The One I Missed?

This is such a great set and so well mixed  and thought out. I find it humorous that it is pigeon-holed into the Drum & Bass slot in the genre battle as very little is true&00000000000000000nbsp;dNb. Anyone who can provide an argument to me and prove me wrong gets a test press of your choice from my "private vinyl reserve".

Yup, that's right. I am doing a giveaway.


Please post your essay (1000 words or less, points off for grammar and punctuation) as to why I am wrong and this is a true Drum & Bass mix and you will get a sweet test press from my collection and trust me; you want this is if you play vinyl and love house of all flavors circa 1992-1993.

Hey, I didn't say it was going to be EASY! Now start writing and for God's sake do yourself a favor and write it in Word so you can spell check it.

My red pen is at the ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment