Friday, November 8, 2013

Announcing Maschine Studio Part 1

Finally, A Complete DAW From Native Instruments
As a long time user of all things NI going back to Traktor DJ Studio 3, it is amazing what they have come out with over the last 10 years. I have tried Ableton. Hated it. Used Reason a LONG time ago, tried it again, same issues but better than Ableton. Mixcraft Pro & Fruity Loops (which was the red-headed stepchild of sequencer/daw's and seen as a rank amateur).

I have tried them all but this, THIS is what I have been waiting for! A software independent DAW with beautiful LCD's and NOT MADE BY PIONEER! CDJ fans, I apologize but you are paying a huge premium for a brand name that has features identical to Denon's and even some of the newer Gemini CDJ's.

DONT GIVE PIONEER ANY MORE MONEY! 



Look for part two this weekend with updates on the new drum synth components and accompanying video. It is spectacular and more than I could ever have hoped for and I can't wait to get my grubby hands on one!

No comments:

Post a Comment