Friday, May 24, 2013

Google I/O 2013: Keynote From May 15th 2013

Google I/O Keynote With Great Speech By Sundar Pichai

Sundar gives a great speech about the birth of the PC and how we got to where we are today with technology as pervasive in our lives as air is. He is a true pioneer and I can't wait to see what is in store for us all as AR (Augmented Reality) becomes as normal as having a pro quality camera on your phone.

Just in the last 7 years; not even a decade, we have gone from simple cell phones with a tiny display to wireless devices that can do everything a traditional PC can do and more! With evolutionary leaps such as Google Glass and newer 3D technologies (Nintendo 3DS, I am looking @ you!) I can only imagine where we will be a few years from now.


"The Jetsons" is starting to look a lot more realistic....Especially since girls today wear mini skirts at the age of 12!!







1 comment:

  1. I felt like I had to chime in on my own post to say that Nintendo has been the first in the fray to release a game that actually uses an Augmented Reality engine and is more than a simple shooter or "find that thing and bring it back" type of game. It's actually a part of a franchise I never thought I would play again; the fantastic Chibi-Robo!!

    I will do a full write up on the game for the 3DS which is available through the 3DS Store exclusively and is a real bargain at $9.99! Go Go Chibi-Robo!

    ReplyDelete