Thursday, August 16, 2012

Steve Foulds - Native Instruments FM8/Massive/Absynth Guru

Get Some Knowledge; Create Better Beats

So for about 2 (maybe 3?) years I have been a loyal member and daily visitor of Steve Fould's great set of sites. He runs the following Native Instruments Tutorials/Info/FREE STUFF sites:

www.fm8tutorials.com
www.absynthtutorials.com

To get to the point of this post; Steve has sent all members a 50% off discount code for the excellent FM8 tutorial video package. They are a deal @ $37 anyway so for $18.50 this is a deal not to be passed up. I sure didn't and now I have 16 Hi-Res video tutorials covering everything from Basics to Effects to Operators and More! Thanks Steve!!

Here is my conundrum. It doesn't say anywhere that this code can't be shared, reused, etc.. so I am going to post it if for no other reason than to drive some traffic to his already great sites.

The code is : FM850 and is only good until this Sunday (August 19th, 2012). Steve, if this is a problem please contact me ASAP and I will remove it immediately.

So if you need me, I will be in The Basement.
 
Be first to shop and save on deals and new arrivals at Geeks.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment